Philadelphia Youth Regatta | July 23, 2016
Kelly Drive will be closed to the public and available for Regatta-only traffic.
- Print this PARKING PASS and put it on your dashboard. It can be printed in black and white.
- Parking will be permitted on Kelly Drive.
- Diagonal parking is permitted on the river side of Kelly Drive, from the Canoe Club to Fountain Green and Grant’s statue.
- Parking on the grass is strictly prohibited.
- Cars must have a PYR parking pass to get thru police barricades at Strawberry Mansion bridge.
- DO NOT PARK ANY VEHICLES ON THE NON-RIVER SIDE OF KELLY DRIVE OR ALLOW YOUR TIRES TO RIDE UP ONTO THE GRASS…YOU WILL BE TICKETED BY THE PHILADELPHIA POLICE DEPARTMENT.
- Parking in the lots between the Gillin (SJU/SJP) Boathouse and Strawberry Mansion Bridge is restricted to boat trailers and Regatta Staff only.
- Vehicles with boats carried on the top will be permitted into the Parking Lot(s) to drop off their boat but must then depart.
- Due to current repairs to the sea wall and East Park Canoe House (Temple), parking will be very tight within the lot. Please make every effort to listen and respond to our Trailer Management team and work collaboratively with other teams and coaches.