Kelly Drive will be closed to the public and available for Regatta-only traffic.
- Print this PARKING PASS and put it on your dashboard. It can be printed in black and white.
- Parking will be permitted on Kelly Drive.
- Diagonal parking is permitted on the river side of Kelly Drive, from the Canoe Club to Fountain Green and Grant’s statue.
- Parking on the grass is strictly prohibited.
- Cars must have a PYR parking pass to get thru police barricades at Strawberry Mansion bridge.
- DO NOT PARK ANY VEHICLES ON THE NON-RIVER SIDE OF KELLY DRIVE OR ALLOW YOUR TIRES TO RIDE UP ONTO THE GRASS…YOU WILL BE TICKETED BY THE PHILADELPHIA POLICE DEPARTMENT.
- Parking in the lots between the Gillin (SJU/SJP) Boathouse and Strawberry Mansion Bridge is restricted to boat trailers and Regatta Staff only.
- Vehicles with boats carried on the top will be permitted into the Parking Lot(s) to drop off their boat but must then depart.
- Passenger vehicles are not permitted in either the Gillin nor East Park Canoe House/Temple lots. These areas are reserved for trailers only.